The World of Victor and Lena
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The World of Victor and Lena

Forum consacré à la talentueuse actrice Lena Olin et au merveilleux acteur Victor Garber

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Justice

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Saralias
Admin dans les bras de Jack
Saralias

Féminin Nombre de messages : 180

Justice Empty
MessageSujet: Justice   Justice EmptyJeu 17 Aoû - 11:35:09

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://worldofvictorandlena.actifforum.com
Saralias
Saralias

Justice Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Justice   Justice EmptyMar 29 Aoû - 11:36:35

Un autre article où Victor parle de Justice :

Victor Garber plays conniving defence lawyer in Justice

Brett Popplewell, CP
Published: Monday, August 28, 2006 Article tools

He played Jesus Christ in Godspell, the ship-designer in Titanic and the father of CIA agent Sydney Bristow on Alias.

This week, audiences will see Victor Garber in his latest incarnation, as a big-time defence lawyer on Justice, premiering Wednesday.

Garber, 57, said he was approached about the role of Ron Trott while he was still working on Alias.

After spending five seasons on that hit show, Justice - which also stars Kerr Smith (Dawson's Creek) and Eamonn Walker (Oz, ER) was an abrupt change.

"The first day on the set of Justice was odd and scary. It's like your first day of school, and then you find your way," Garber said in an interview earlier this summer.

"I play the head of this high-powered defence team in Los Angeles. He's kind of a media whore, arrogant, self-possessed, the kind of character you love to hate."

Garber, who grew up in London, Ont., got his big break in the early 1970s starring in a Toronto production of Godspell along with Martin Short and Andrea Martin. He went on to star in the 1974 film based on the musical.

While he's had a long career as a Broadway performer, Garber's best-known film role is likely that of the Titanic's ship-designer in the 1997 James Cameron blockbuster.

As for his latest small-screen project, Garber describes Justice as a high intensity combination of CSI, L.A. Law and Larry King Live. Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, the show follows four high-priced Los Angeles defence lawyers as they take on very public trials in the courts and in the media.

"When you think about the number of murders we've seen in our lifetime where the character is walking around and you think - 'well how did that happen' - that's what this is exploring," said Garber.

"It's also exploring the media and how it affects characters. As we all know, Michael Jackson, Martha Stewart, Robert Blake - they're all tried in the media. It's a slightly alarming situation."

As for a possible return to Canada, Garber says he'd one day like to perform at the Stratford Festival.

"I've always been interested, but the time commitment has always been too much. I hope to do it someday," he said.

Garber began acting at the age nine, and moved to Toronto in his teens.

In 1967, he formed a folk band called The Sugar Shoppe and recorded a single to commemorate Canada's centennial. The group found mild success, even performing on The Ed Sullivan Show and The Tonight Show before breaking up.

He has lived in the United States since the early 1970s, but makes infrequent visits to family members living in and around Toronto.

"I've lived in New York longer than I've lived in Canada, but I always feel that this is home," he said.

"Canada's always been a place in my mind where I can come to and retire."

© The Canadian Press 2006
Lisangel
Invité(e) au mariage de Laura et Jack
Lisangel

Féminin Nombre de messages : 66

Justice Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Justice   Justice EmptyVen 1 Sep - 18:04:26

C'est un très bon article. Merci Saralias!
Saralias
Saralias

Justice Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Justice   Justice EmptyJeu 7 Sep - 19:59:10

Contenu sponsorisé

Justice Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Justice   Justice Empty